Friday, July 11, 2008

Hello family!


I thought I'd get the ball rolling a put in a posting for all of the wonderful Westovers out there who decide to check this blog out. Here's a quick update on our family:



  • Currently we live in Minnesota where Mike works for Target

  • Zack finished Kindergarten and is now LOVING our hot and humid summer

  • Katie is 2 1/2 and she loves anything and everything to do with princesses

  • Christian joined our family June 20 and he's ADORABLE

  • Tamara somehow survived being pregnant and teaching seminary and is now enjoying having a new born around again

There are a bunch of other things I could write about, but instead I will direct you to our family blog. There is a link to it on this blog, but I'll put it here too. To access our blog through this one you will need to sign into the account with the username and password Julie set up and emailed to you.


I look forward to hearing from our family and hope you are all happy and well!


- Tamara

No comments: